Find your perfect cake recipe with our easy to bake milk cake. Add a bit of persona ltouch to baking this cake for a special occasion.
This Milk cake is a perfect for Birthday. So rich,that it surely takes any special occasion to a whole new level and becomes family's favorite homemade cake.
This yummy cake is very easy, and the best dessert ever that can be prepared quickly with few ingredients. Take a look at our Easy Milk Cake recipe
IngredientsFor Milk Cake
- 2 ¼ Cups Maida / All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 ¼ Cups Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 10 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tsp baking powder
MethodFor Milk Cake
- Sieve all purpose flour and baking powder twice and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl beat eggs on high speed for 5-6 minutes or until thick in consistency.
- Add sugar to egg batter gradually, now beat slowly until smooth.
- In a saucepan heat butter and milk until butter melts.
- Add this milk & butter mixture to egg batter gradually and beat until mixed well.
- Then mix the above mixed batter and flour until smooth.
- Now grease the cake tin with butter and pour the cake batter to the tin.
- Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes on 180 degrees C or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
After cooling enjoy the yummy soft milk cake.
A birthday party or any special occasion celebration seems just incomplete without a cake. And this is definitely a super easy and delicious cake to bake. Milk cake, which traditionally takes hours to cook, is made quickly and easily using this recipe! Try this out and let us know your experiences. Comments and suggestions are equally welcomed.