Cream Cheese Frosting makes the perfect frosting carrot cake, cup cakes and literally any sweet treat you can think of . Get this easy, yet elegant cream cheese frosting recipe. Irresistible Indeed!
IngredientsFor Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioner's sugar, sifted
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
MethodFor Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
1. Add in butter and cream cheese together whip it with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
2. Add confectioner's sugar, ½ a cup at a time. After each cup has been incorporated, turn the mixer onto the highest speed setting and for about 10 seconds to lighten the frosting.
3. Add in vanilla and cream until well-blended, light and fluffy.Tip :
Cream cheese and butter should be softened just to the point of when lightly pressed with a finger, it leaves a slight indention, but it is still slightly firm.
I do not use low-fat cream cheese in my cream cheese frosting. It can make a difference in texture.
This recipe is courtesy of our Chef at Indian Bakers. You can order online cakes from our website and get them delivery over 70 cities across India. For Cake Online Delivery visit our Website.
You Might Also Like - Royal Icing Recipe